Best reviews of National Geographic NG 2343 Earth Explorer Small Shoulder Bag
- Padded main compartment holds and protects a small D/SLR, Point & Shoot Camerea or Handycam.
- Rollaway zipper-sealed flap provides ultimate weather protection.
- Large front pocket with media accessory accommodation.
- Two small external pouches to carry phone, mp3.
- Rear flat pocket for accessories and personal effects.
The Earth Explorer Small Shoulder Bag (2343) is designed to hold and protect a small digital/SLR camera, point-and-shoot camera, or small camcorder with accessories and personal items. 1. Padded main compartment to hold and protect a small digital/SLR camera, point-and-shoot camera, or camcorder. 2. Two halfway modular dividers to enable specific equipment setup. 3. Large front pocket for media accessories and personal items. 4. Two small external pouches to fit phone and MP3 player. 5. Rear flat pocket for accessories and personal items with belt loop connections (belt not included). 6. Special connecting loops to tie additional gear to the exterior of the bag. 7. Roll-away, zipper-sealed flap for ultimate protection. 8. Quick-snap buckle for easy access to your equipment. 9. Wide shoulder strap.